Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome to my nephew

Our extended family had a great week. We welcomed a new little boy to the family. My sweet sister-in-law gave birth to an adorable little boy, Sawyer Dustin. I think he looks just like his daddy. I took my camera to the hospital, but of course forgot to take pictures with all the excitement. I am so happy for Adrianne and Dom, it will be so fun to watch this little guy grow and see all the changes that happen in their little family. Seeing him made me more anxious and more nervous for our own little bundle to join the family.

3 comments:

Lori Harris said...

What a cute name. I bet that a new nephew is getting you more and more anxious for your own little girl. Fun times ahead for you. Take care.

BarbaraJo said...

Send me your email. I'm going private.
barbiemat@myway.com

Diana said...

I'm so happy for Adrianne & Dominic. I heard the good news last week and was thrilled to know that all went well and baby and mommy are doing fine. Now it's your turn! So many babies! Love it!