Monday, February 9, 2009

Blaser Baby Shower

My Mother-In-Law Barb put together a baby shower for me and my Sis-In-Law Adrianne. It was great. Ad is due anyday now with a little boy who we can't wait to meet. The shower gifts were fun, one for boy and one for girl. The food was great and the company was even better.
Thanks Grandma Barb!
My Mom and Dad were in town, so my Mom got to join us for the shower!!
Fun for me - I love Mommy time.
Our baby girl was so spoiled by all! Thanks everyone. These are some adorable little shoes that Paula made, with a matching carseat cover. This little girl is so blessed.
We got a good start on our little baby library. I love this nursery rhymes book, I was really starting to worry because I don't remember any nursery rhymes so this will be a great resource.
The two Mommy's-to-be. I am glad Ad has to go first!!!
Two Mommy's-to-be with their wonderful Moms!
Paula - the craftiest little thing this side of the Mississippi.
Aunt Becky and Aunt Diana - always supportive and full of fun!
I was so excited they came.
Later that night I went to a shower for one of my best girl friends, Jill. She is also having her first baby, a little girl and is due in March. It was so fun to catch up with old friends from high school, and see Jill as she is about to be a Mommy. She will be great!


6 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Looks like you had a great baby shower. Baby showers are the best and you're getting close now...Good luck!

BarbaraJo said...

You are almost there! Yea!! Your mom is so cute.

leslie said...

very cute! I can't wait for my shower in two weeks. I got a surprise one for the little girls I teach dance to. so exciting!

Carie Beard said...

It sounds like your baby already is spoiled! That is how it should be... How fun that your mom got to be there.

Ras Family said...

Hey it's Clay's wife, Allesha. We're excited for you to have a little one. Babies definitely change your life, but it's great! Enjoy each moment.

Diana said...

I loved being at yours and Adrianne's shower. So much fun. Your mom is too cute. I'm glad I got to meet her. Love you guys.