Friday, April 17, 2009

Lots of Easter Pics


Such a precious gift on a precious holiday.
We had a mix of family over for Easter dinner. I have to admit I felt overwhelmed and over-protective having so many people around baby all at once. It was the first time we had more than two or three people over. But it all worked out fine, and turned out to be a nice day. I was sure thankful to have my mom here, and I cried like a baby when she drove away!


Sophie with my nephew Dylan - the greatest kid ever!


Sophie looking at Uncle Dom.


Sophie with Grandma Dana - we both really miss her!


Sophie with Grandma Barb.


Sophie meeting Aunt Angie for the first time.


Her adorable Easter outfit. Dry clean only - and yes she had a major poop in it! That's what I get for putting a baby in silk.


Loving mommy!


8 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

I LOVE her bow!!!

Lori Harris said...

What great Easter pictures with your family. What a cute baby.

paula said...

SHe is so cute. When can I come meet her? Only you Ashley....a silk dress for Easter. I love it.

The Free Family said...

SO cute! Despite the silk, she looks gorgeous! Such the price of fashion.

Tiffany said...

She is such a little doll! Congratulations again! I can't wait to meet her!

Diana said...

Gorgeous baby. What an angel.

segura2salazar said...

She looks so beautiful! I love and miss her so much! I can't wait to see you guys again!

The Austin's said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful.