Thursday, January 29, 2009

Presley and Baby

Here I am at almost 31 weeks. Sleep is all I want to do! My so sweet little dog Presley has insisted on sleeping on the baby bump since August. I don't know if she can sense something special or if she just likes the extra warmth that my huge belly seems to radiate. We have gotten quite accustom to her cuddling with the baby bump all night long. If it is even possible, she has become even more of a mama's girl. She refuses to go outside for her morning piddle unless mom is out of bed and holding the treat; if we try to trick her she runs right back in the house. Presley is so sweet and funny! It will be interesting to see how she behaves when the baby comes, but if this picture is any indication, I think she will love our new baby girl as much as we do.

3 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Cute. Your belly is so cute. Love it!

segura2salazar said...

You are so stinking cute! Presley is such a smart little thing; she probably already has her own little language worked out with the baby. I can't wait to see them together!

Lori Harris said...

How funny!! Presley is bonding with the baby. Cute.