Friday, January 9, 2009

27 Week Photos

Pregnancy at 27 Weeks!!
I feel gigantic! It is for a great cause I know - but this sure feels weird. I am still teaching about 20 hours a week and trying to keep my energy up for all the kids, but I must confess that I am moving a lot slower as I get up and down off the floor. Plus every time I demonstrate a leap I feel like the skin stretched across my stomach is going to pop. Never in my career as a dancer have I experienced such intense cramping in my calves, and thats when I am asleep. Even with all the complaints and the changes in my body I am still loving it. I can't wait until this little bundle arrives.

7 comments:

leslie said...

oh yes, the leg cramps have begun for me too. they are excruciating! flex and point, flex and point.
what are you doing demonstrating leaps?! I am still teaching too, I have started showing tap steps while seated. lots of lower abdomen and back pressure.
definitely all worth it.
I loved the pics of her closet, I remember your old closet, loved how organized it was!

BarbaraJo said...

You look amazing. Oh the joys of pregnancy! Love the paint for the nursery!!

Tiff and Dave said...

You are definitely far from gigantic! You look darling! That is great that you are still dancing and teaching. Your little body with bounce back so quickly because you were in such good shape! I've only experienced one leg cramp and it was also in the night. I scared Dave half to death when I screamed out! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. It is definitely all worth it!

Taryn said...

That nursery paint Job looks adorable! As do you and your lil baby bump! Congrats and I am with ya on the leg cramps. Your friend Leslie is right, Flex and point. Ohh and a banana a day helped me get them less frequently!

Nicole said...

You look amazing! It must be all the dancing. I student taught home ec when I was pregnant and thought that was hard! And I love the nursery colors- how fun!

alicia king said...

you look great! I think that is the only "pregnancy" thing I ever got, was leg cramps, and I never had them before either, boy is it a shock!

Beth said...

Wow! I'm impressed you can still leap! The leg cramps suck, and what sucks even more is that you really can't do a whole lot for them. Here is some unsolicited baby advice. I have read 2 books that have really helped me, especially when you've got a newborn- "Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child" and "The Happiest Baby on the Block" For me these were golden! So there you go my unsolicited baby advice, take it as you see fit :)