Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving List

10 Things I am incredibly thankful for this year.

1. I am thankful for the growing baby girl that is soon to arrive.

2. I am thankful for my husband Brandon and how hard he tries to make me happy.

3. I am thankful for my mom and dad, two of my best friends, and the best examples of how to be good, honest and loving people through this life.

4. I am thankful for all of our family and the support that they give us in their own unique ways.

5. I am thankful for my little baby dog, Presley, and the fact that she is always excited when I walk through the door.

6. I am thankful for our home, and how we have been able to grow and learn as a family within its walls.

7. I am thankful that Brandon and I had the opportunity to receive an education and the doors that will open for our future.

8. I am thankful for the renewed hope in America and the prospect for a better future for my daughter.

9. I am thankful for my calling as Primary Secretary and all that I learn from the little children each week.

10. I am thankful for the direction our lives are taking and can't wait to see what the future holds.

No comments: