Thursday, June 18, 2009

Falling Behind

My computer is not currently hooked up to the net right now, so I promise to have a thousand adorable pictures of Sophie shortly! I will also be starting a new blog for our new (slightly smaller family) considering we are no longer the Segura family. So for all of you who want to follow me and Sophie through our life adventure, I will have a new address for you shortly. We are surviving and adjusting to our new life. Thank you so much for all the support we have been getting from everyone. It is hard, but when you have such a beautiful baby girl to gaze at each morning who could stay sad for long. We are currently living with my mom and dad, but are looking for a home of our own. I got a job at BYUI as part time faculty in their dance department. Sophie has grown to 11 pounds and is 23 inches long. At two months she is already outgrowing her 3 to 6 month clothes! Who would have guessed that little old me could create a tall blonde beauty! Things are looking up and getting easier with each passing day. With all the horrible things that have happend to us lately, we are still very blessed and are being watched over and loved by many!

10 comments:

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

I am glad to hear you got a job and BUYI. I am a High School Cheer Coach, and i love it, it is what makes me happy. I am sure you will do great! I would love to be able to read your blog, and cant wait to see new pictures of your little girl!

ashlee said...

I'm so glad that you are teaching. I loved your dance class at BYU. I'm sure it is hard to imagine that my body has gotten even less coordinated than it was then :-)

Jessica said...

I would LOVE to see and stay caught up with and your little girl on your new blog.
I am so happy that you are teaching. You have such an amazing talent!
Can't wait to see some pictures....

The Smiths said...

I am so glad to hear that things are looking better. We miss you and Sophie, and Presley:) Keep in touch, we would love to know where you 2 pretty ladies end up.

Anonymous said...

yeah! you are home :) hurry & upload pictures of your sweet little Sophie!

Melissa said...

Ashley~ I don't know if you remember me from high school. I came across your blog through a friend's blog; hope you don't mind. I'm sorry to hear about your trials and struggles. Remember that Heavenly Father is aware and there for you. I'm glad you got a part-time job with BYUI. I am also in Rexburg so maybe I'll see you around. Take care and Good luck! I would like to continue to follow your little one and you if you are okay with it.
Thanks,
Melissa Webster

Lori Harris said...

So did your house sell? Yes, I take it. Glad to hear that you're doing well. Take care!!

Smash said...

Hey Little Ash- Keep us uptodate on the new address. I'ts been fun following Sophie since she and Porter are so close in age. Always thinking of you and wishing you the best. -Big Ash

paula said...

I'd like to keep reading up on you guys so let me know if you go private. Good Luck.

Bettridge Family said...

Shelly just told me that you moved out and are gone for good! I don't know when that happened but I was sad I didn't get to say good bye! I bet Sophie is getting big. I want to see pictures of her! I'm so glad you got a job and are doing well. You are a stong lady and you will be even stronger for this. Sophie has a good mom!!!