Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Baby Bump Shots


38 Weeks Pregnant! I can't believe how much she has grown! I keep asking the doctor if this is normal. He's not concerned so I will just have to wait. I look like I am hiding a huge basketball under my shirt.


We just thought it would be funny to see if I could still do the splits - and maybe we were hoping that it would hurry the process along!


Her little princess room is ready and waiting. I go in there several times a day to check things over and dream. I should have saved some of the washing and decorating for now because I am going stir-crazy with nothing to do!


15 days until the due date! I am beyond excited to meet her. I would much rather hold my baby than wear her!

6 comments:

Lori Harris said...

The splits...holy cow. That is just a great picture!! This last little bit of the pregnancy seems to go by so SLOW, but it will be so worth it!!

leslie said...

haha...I don't think you can call that a "bump" anymore! you are so cute and look so ready to go. keep moving, definitely helps, I did lots of laundry. :)

paula said...

I'm wondering how on earth you got back up off the floor! You are still a doll.

Tiffany said...

I'm impressed with the splits Ashley! I hurt just looking at you! You look adorable and I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!

ashlee said...

Pretty impressive. I'm only 6 months along and I can't do that but that probably has nothing to do with the baby :-) I'm excited to see pictures when she finally gets here.

m and c said...

the splits pictures is hilarious! one for the family forever!

it seems like she has come, so congrats! (oh, this is marney by the way, i just use clarke's profile thingy)