Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Celebration Days

Two Days of Celebration!
Happy St. Patrick's Day - It was four years ago that Brandon proposed. Time flies, I can't believe it has been four years. I am happy to see how far we have come and how our love has only grown in that time. I wish I had a romantic proposal story to share, but of all the wonderful traits Brandon has, romance is not one of them!! Regardless, they have been four pretty great years!

Happy Birthday to a great big brother. It is Tyler's birthday today!!! He was hoping that our baby would come today so they could have the same b-day, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen despite all my wishes. I could not think of a better guy to share a birthday with, but this day will have to remain just his! He is a great brother, brother-in-law, husband, son and father! He has always been so generous with all that he has and gives of his time so willingly. We wish you a very happy birthday Ty!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I recognize that front yard!! =) Happy day after St. Patrick's Day!

Lori Harris said...

Wow! You have had some awesome baby showers. That is so great to have so many family and friends that support you. Any contractions yet??

Jessica said...

Hey Ashley! I decided to stop being a blog lurker and let you know I have been checking in. I know... so dumb! Any ways....
Good Luck on the baby - that last month is THEE hardest - so hang in there.
AND, I LOVE the blanket your mom made. What a great and thoughtful gift!

Keep in touch!